Grow With A Community
Group coaching is a cost-effective way for you to get support for your next big thing and make meaningful connections with folks who share your drive and passion.
You'll start by crafting a vision of the life you would love. This could be focused on creating a new self-care routine, launching a new campaign, moving to a new city, changing careers, writing a book, whatever has been tugging at your heart.
Then, you will get support throughout the program to live from that vision and make it real. The six-month time period allows us to create a tight-knit community of support, and allows you to set and score meaningful goals with the buddies by your side every step of the way.
You'll also learn skills to overcome the self-limiting conversations that might otherwise hold you back. You will be encouraged to cultivate support inside and outside the group to carry you forward on your journey after the group, and celebrate with you when you score your goals.
I like to run groups for people with shared experiences so there is immediately a sense of understanding from the first session.
Past Coaching Groups:
- Queer Changemakers - for queer folks committed to social justice
- Operation Dream Job - for changemakers looking to up-level their careers by getting a new job or showing up more fully in the one they have
- Spoonie Action Academy - for individuals with chronic health challenges and a strong commitment to social justice
- Lyme Group - Lyme-literate coaching for Lyme disease patients seeking meaningful work that supports their healing
By participating in a coaching group you can expect to get:
- Clarity on what's most important to you right now and what will keep you motivated in the difficult moments.
- Skills, tools, and strategies to help you worry less, do more, and move forward with ease.
- Badass new friends who totally get where you're coming from.
Operation Dream Job - Starting in March 2018. For changemakers looking to up-level their career.