Grow With A Community
Group coaching is a cost-effective way for you to get support for your next big thing and make meaningful connections with folks who share your drive and passion. You'll start by crafting a vision of the life you would love. This could be focused on creating a new self-care routine, launching a new campaign, moving to a new city, changing careers, writing a book, or anything you're excited about. Then, you will get support throughout the six month program to live from that vision and make it real. The six-month time period allows us to create a tight-knit community of support, and allows you to set and score meaningful goals with the community at your side for the whole journey.
You will set goals and build skills to overcome the self-limiting conversations that might otherwise hold you back. You will also cultivate support inside and outside the group to carry you forward on your journey, and celebrate with you when you score your goals.
I like to run groups for people with shared experiences. So far I've run:
- Queer Changemakers - for queer folks committed to social justice
- Spoonie Action Academy - for individuals with chronic health challenges and a strong commitment to social justice
- Lyme Group - Lyme-literate coaching for rockstars with Lyme disease looking for meaningful work that supports their healing
By participating in a coaching group you can expect to get:
- Clarity on what's most important to you right now and what will keep you motivated in the difficult moments.
- Skills, tools, and strategies to help you worry less, do more, and move forward with ease.
- New badass friends who totally get where you're coming from.
Operation Dream Job - Starting December 14, 2017 < Still enrolling!
For queer job seekers looking to clarify and manifest their next steps to getting a job they love.