Lyme-literate Life Coaching in a Group Setting
This six-month program is designed to empower individuals with late-stage Lyme and other tick-borne illnesses to take back their lives.
You might love this group if:
- You feel like you've tried everything to get better and you are trying to figure out what's next
- You're looking at getting a job that supports your healing
- You are starting to look for work again after time off
- There are things that you've been wanting to do, for your healing or otherwise, that you're not doing and you want to change that.
Coaching can help you overcome mindset challenges that drag you down and keep you from doing what you love and healing fully. In this coaching group you will get skills to recognize when your mindset is getting in your way so you can overcome it, keep moving forward, and score meaningful goals. This practice will also allow you to do more things that are important to you now, instead of "when I get better." You will also learn a ton from the experience of others in the group.
By participating in this group you can expect to get:
- Clarity on what's most important to you. (Usually this changes when we've been sick for awhile.)
- A clear picture of what you're healing for, to keep you motivated when times are tough
- Skills, tools, and strategies to help you worry less, do more, and heal with ease
- The support of a coach and a community of like-minded Lyme survivors who totally get where you're coming.
This group will meet twice a month online from June - November 2017 on Zoom. Participants will be asked each week what they want support on and I will coach different participants one-on-one with the group listening in. Depending on the size of the group, it's possible that not all participants will get coaching support each time but everyone will be invited to share what they are learning from others' coaching. Participants will have access to a private Facebook group to connect with each other between sessions.
Sliding scale of $60 - 200 a month. I ask you to pick a level that feels like an authentic stretch but not a hardship given your income, your medical expenses, and the resources you have access to.
Join the Group
Set up a strategy session here so we can talk and see if this group is your best next step. : )