OPERATION DREAM JOB
Clarify and create a career you love, in community with other artists, radicals, and folks who want to change the world.
This Eight-month online coaching group is designed to help you up-level your work life so you can grow and develop in your current job, or clarify and manifest your next career move.
You'll do so with the support of a seasoned coach and badass fellow artists and changemakers who are on the same journey. Together we'll keep you accountable, upbeat, growing, and moving forward.
You'll know this group is a good fit for you if:
- You're ready to use your unique talents to make a bigger contribution.
- You're interested in switching jobs, starting a business, finding a supportive workplace you can thrive in, or otherwise making a career move that feels a little scary but really exciting.
- You want to make changes in your work-life balance and/or finances so you can show up more fully in your work.
- You love your current job but want to take on more leadership or grow into a recent promotion with more ease.
- You see that it would be a lot easier and more fun to do some or all of the above with a group of like-minded, supportive fellow kick-ass changemakers.
What topics/areas can I get coaching on?
Anything! There’s no limit. Although this group is career-oriented, you don’t have to limit what you get coaching on to just job stuff. The truth is... everything is related and if you have a breakthrough in one area of your life, the positive effects of that breakthrough will ripple into all the others. And sometimes we need to get some others things taken care of so we can really go for the job we'd love!
Topics you might get coaching on: Career, passion, entrepreneurial ventures, health, relationship with money, relationship with time, love and partnership, health, friendships, teams, communication, activism, enjoyment and relaxation, hobbies … pretty much anything!
What happens during the group sessions?
Sessions are 90 minutes long and happen twice per month. The first two sessions will be content-based, me teaching you tools, and the following sessions will be devoted to questions about the homework and individual coaching.
Since people in the group are going through similar experiences, everyone learns from everyone else's coaching and group coaching in effect becomes individual coaching.
A typical coaching session looks like:
- Taking a moment to get centered and present
- Sharing celebrations
- One person shares what they'd like support on and receives that support in the form of coaching from me.
- They get coached (Usually ~15 minutes each).
- I’ll invite other group members to share their personal takeaways from the coaching. This is where the magic of the group comes in because you get so much out of hearing your groupmates getting coached.
- Next person is up on the “coaching seat.”
What do you get in this program?
Two 90-minute calls per month: We’ll meet for two group sessions per month, each of which is 90 minutes long.
Face time: We will meet via video chat on the Zoom platform, which is the next best thing to being in a room together. You can also call in by phone if needed.
New friends and accountability buddies: The group will be 20-30 people so you'll make a lot of new connections. I tend to attract artists, queer folks, people on healing journeys, and folks who are super passionate about changing the world. You will be paired up with a buddy so you have a designated person to connect with between sessions.
Slack Channel: Use this group platform for sharing celebrations, asking questions, and cheering each other on.
Handouts and videos: I will be sharing handouts so that you can take the lessons from our coaching conversations and easily put them into action in your life. I will also share bonus video trainings on topics like networking and intuitive decision-making so you can build your skills anymore.
Video recordings: You will get video recordings of every session.
Guide to Getting a Job: You will get my step by step guide to getting a job you love so your job search action steps are clear.
My promise to you is that you will get way more than your investment’s worth in this program.
- Experience the energy that comes with bringing ease to your job search and making the contributions you’re here to make.
- End your days satisfied knowing that you focused your energy on the most important things (rather than all the distractions).
- Save time, money, and energy that would have otherwise been spent “stuck” or “working really hard” toward your goals.
- Grow as a leader – you will learn to demonstrate the qualities that you see in the leaders you most admire.
- Grow as a person – I often hear from my clients that they experience themselves as a whole new person after they’ve worked with me. They are kinder to themselves, seeing new possibilities, and accomplishing big things they might have not accomplished otherwise. Be ready to transform in this program!
This group will run on alternate Thursday nights at 6pm EST starting October 4, 2018 and continuing through May 2019. Sessions are 90-minutes long.
Most coaching groups of this kind are $500 - $1000 a month per person but this program is designed to be accessible. There are two price points. One for the group sessions and one for the group sessions + individual 50-minute coaching with me or a coach on my team.
Group Coaching: $200/mo or $1400 up front
Group Coaching + 3 individual coaching sessions: $300/mo or $2200 up front
Hi! I'm Noelle. I'm a life coach, a yoga teacher, and a healer. Since the age of 14, I've had at least 15 jobs in everything from food service to academia to corporate sales management to farming and grassroots organizing. I've been helping friends with resumes, cover letters, interview prep, and networking for more than a decade, and have been coaching people on career moves as a professional coach for 2.5 years. Supporting people to find meaningful work that lights them up is one of my favorite things in the whole world. I love dogs, gardening, singing, and gluten-free pancakes and I live in Boston, Massachusetts. More on how I became a coach here.