Operation Dream Job
this is a coaching group for changemakers who want to build meaningful careers that align with their values.
This six-month online coaching group is designed to help you up-level your work life so you can grow and develop in your current job, or clarify and manifest your next career move. You'll do so with the support of a seasoned coach and some badass fellow changemakers on the same journey. Together we'll keep you accountable, upbeat, growing, and moving forward.
The group run February through July. We'll meet 2x a month on Zoom (a video conference platform) for 75-90 minutes depending on the size of the group.
You'll know this group is a good fit for you if:
- You're ready to use your unique talents to make a bigger contribution.
- You love your current job but want to take on more leadership or grow into a recent promotion with more ease.
- You're interested in switching jobs, starting a business, finding a supportive workplace you can thrive in, or otherwise making a career move that feels a little scary but really exciting.
- You want to make changes in your work-life balance and/or finances.
- You see that it would be a lot easier and more fun to do some or all of the above with a group of like-minded, supportive fellow kick-ass changemakers.
What topics/areas can I get coaching on?
Anything! There’s no limit. Although this group is career-oriented, you don’t have to limit what you get coaching on to just job stuff. The truth is... everything is related and if you have a breakthrough in one area of your life, the positive effects of that breakthrough will ripple into all the others. And sometimes we need to get some others things taken care of so we can really go for the job we'd love!
Topics you might get coaching on: Career, passion, entrepreneurial ventures, health, relationship with money, relationship with time, love and partnership, health, friendships, teams, communication, activism, enjoyment and relaxation, hobbies … pretty much anything!
What happens during the group sessions?
Sessions are 75 minutes long and happen twice per month for six months. You will get coached personally at least every other session (and usually more frequently than that).
A typical session looks like:
- Taking a moment to get centered and present
- Sharing celebrations
- One person shares what they'd like support on and receives that support in the form of coaching from me.
- They get coached (Usually ~15 minutes each).
- I’ll invite other group members to share their insight and personal takeaways from the conversation. This is where the magic of the group comes in. You get so much more support than just mine!
- Next person is up on the “coaching seat.”
What do you get in this program?
Two 75-minute calls per month: We’ll meet for two group sessions per month, each of which is 75 minutes long, unless the group is more than 5 people, in which case it will be 90 minutes.
Join by video or phone: We will meet via video chat on the Zoom platform, which is the next best thing to being in a room together. You can also call in by phone.
Get coached frequently: Each person will get coached at least every other session (and usually more frequently).
Small group: It’s important to me that you get the support you’re here for. This group will have 4-10 people in it.
Unlimited text support: In between our coaching sessions, we can text back and forth to talk about your questions, challenges, and celebrations!
Facebook group: Use this group for sharing celebrations, asking questions, and cheering each other on.
Handouts and slides: I will be sharing occasional tools and handouts so that you can take the lessons from our coaching conversations and easily put them into action in your life. You will be able to access these through an online portal.
Video recordings: You will get video recordings of every session.
My promise to you is that you will get way more than your investment’s worth in this program.
You will receive 15 hours of coaching from me (assuming 75-minute sessions). If you were you paying my 1-on-1 rate, would cost between $1,500-$3,300.
But perhaps more importantly, you will:
- Experience the energy that comes with bringing ease to your job search and making the contributions you’re here to make.
- End your days satisfied knowing that you focused your energy on the most important things (rather than all the distractions).
- Save time, money, and energy that would have otherwise been spent “stuck” or “working really hard” toward your goals.
- Grow as a leader -- you will learn to demonstrate the qualities that you see in the leaders you most admire.
- Grow as a person -- I often hear from my clients that they experience themselves as a whole new person after they’ve worked with me. They are kinder to themselves, seeing new possibilities, and accomplishing big things they might have not accomplished otherwise. Be ready to transform in this program!
Most coaching groups of this kind are $300 - $1000 a month per person but this program is designed to be accessible. It is offered on a sliding scale from $75 - $250 a month. I ask you to pick an investment that is a stretch for you, but not a hardship. See suggested payment levels here.
Hi! I'm Noelle. I'm a life coach, a yoga teacher, and a healer. Since the age of 14, I've had at least 15 jobs in everything from food service to academia to corporate sales management to farming and grassroots organizing. I've been helping friends with resumes, cover letters, interview prep, and networking for more than a decade, and have been coaching people on career moves as a professional coach for 2.5 years. Supporting people to find meaningful work that lights them up is one of my favorite things in the whole world and I especially love sharing this work with my queer family. I love dogs, gardening, singing, and gluten-free pancakes and I live in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts. More on how I became a coach here.