Totally Crushing It 101
A fun and inspiring online workshop on how to use vision-writing as a healing tool
Love your life while you're healing!
The key to totally crushing life as a person with health challenges is staying to connected to what's most important to you. This is because doing what really lights you up supports you in living well no matter where your health is at.
If you've been unwell for a long time, it might be that what's important to you has changed – A LOT – or you don't even know what it is anymore. That's okay, and actually totally normal!
In this workshop we'll do a mindfulness exercise to connect you with your inner reason for living (it's okay if you're not sure what that is right now) and you will begin crafting a vision statement for a life you love. You will also get to meet and share with a supportive community of people who get it because they live with chronic illness too.
What you can expect to get from this workshop:
- Excitement for life
- A blueprint to move you forward
- A reminder that you're not alone and that others share your experience
- New connections with people who totally get where you're coming from
What will that help you do?
- Bring some ease to decisions about healing, work, relationships, etc.
- Energize you to take your health to the next level
- Recruit support from others so you're not in this alone and can save some energy for things you love
THIS IS A PARTICIPATORY WORKSHOP, NOT AN ANONYMOUS WEBINAR. YOU WILL BE INVITED TO ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, AND EVEN SOME OF YOUR WRITING.
*If writing is not accessible to you, we invite you to record an audio version of your vision statement.
You'll know this workshop is a good fit for you if:
- You're tired of being sick and/or in pain.
- You're over doing this alone.
- You'd rather be dancing or playing outside.
- You're ready for things to get easier.
- You're willing to get a little uncomfortable in the name of scoring your juiciest goals.
who's leading this?
Hi! I'm Noelle and I have been healing from Lyme disease and associated health conditions for 17 years. My healing journey led me to become a 200 hr Registered Yoga Teacher in 2013 and then a certified ontological life coach with the Academy for Coaching Excellence. I am currently studying multiple energy healing modalities on the side for fun. I also have a background in social justice work, corporate sales management, and organizational development. I bring lessons from those former lives into my current work supporting individuals in seeing new possibilities for their health, their career, and their contribution.
If you don’t come away from this workshop with valuable tools to bring ease and clarity to your decision-making experience, I’m happy to refund you the cost of this workshop.