Visioning Your Way to Chronically Fabulous
A fun and empowering online workshop to help folks with health challenges live lives they love!
Love your life, no matter what!
The key to totally crushing life as a person with health challenges is staying to connected to what's most important to you. When we're caught in a sea of doctors appointments, treatments, and self-care regimens, it can be so easy to lose sight of your passions, or de-prioritize them.
And, if you've been unwell for a long time, it might be that what's important to you has changed – A LOT – or you don't even know what it is anymore. That's okay, and actually totally normal!
In this workshop, we'll do a mindfulness exercise to (re)connect you with your inner reason for living (it's okay if you're not sure what that is right now) and you will begin crafting a vision statement for a life you love. You will also get to connect and share with a supportive community of people who get it because they live with health challenges too.
What you can expect to get from this workshop:
- Excitement for the future, specifically your future :)
- Clarity on what's most important for you to invest energy in right now
- A written vision statement to guide your actions and move you forward when you hit snags
- A sweet reminder that you're not alone in this and that others share your experience
And what will that help you do?
- Bring a new sense of ease to decisions about healing, work, relationships, etc.
- Do more of what you love
- Energize you to take one or several aspects of your life to the next level
- Recruit support from others and save energy for the things you love
THIS IS A PARTICIPATORY WORKSHOP. YOU WILL BE INVITED TO ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, AND EVEN SOME OF YOUR WRITING. Expect to be on camera for the duration.
*If writing is not accessible to you, I invite you to record an audio version of your vision statement.
You'll know this workshop is a good fit for you if:
- You're tired of being sick and/or in pain.
- You're over doing this alone.
- You'd rather be dancing or playing outside.
- You're ready for things to get easier.
- You're willing to get a little uncomfortable in the name of scoring your juiciest goals.
who's leading this?
Hi! I'm Noelle and I have been healing from Lyme disease and associated health conditions for 17 years. My healing journey led me to become a 200 hr Registered Yoga Teacher in 2013 and then a certified ontological life coach with the Academy for Coaching Excellence. I am currently studying multiple energy healing modalities on the side for fun. I also have a background in social justice work, corporate sales management, and organizational development. I bring lessons from those former lives into my current work supporting individuals in seeing new possibilities for their health, their career, and their contribution.
If you don’t come away from this workshop with valuable tools to bring ease and clarity to your decision-making experience, I’m happy to refund you the cost of this workshop.